Deucedly Tempting Stage Race
Face this raw challenge and test your limits in 4-day long MTB stage race in wild south of Poland.
Star of South is organized for the fifth consecutive time in a row. Within these years, this MTB stage race created by Tour de Pologne winner and Polish cycling champion Cezary Zamana, conquered thousands of bikers’ hearts. In short time it has fought its way into the shortlist of the best and most emotional Polish MTB stage race races.
What waits for you in its fifth edition?
- 4 stages, including one dynamic individual time trial with finish line next to the highest located hotel in Poland
- two distances to choose: Pro (170 km long, 7000 m elevation gain) and ½ Pro (100 km long, 4000 m elevation gain)
- riding through four different mountain ranges
- four very varied stages with great mixture of MTB challenges: steeple uphills (including one inspired by Alpe d’Huez), thrilling single tracks, unpredictable weather (sun, pouring rain, fog, hail)
- only MTB stage race in Poland with part of tracks located outside country (in Slovakia)
- unique chance to ride on Babia Hora Trails – superb and brand-new single tracks
- free bike service and bike spa
- free masseuses provided by physiotherapists
- local and traditional meals from Polish highlanders
- highest level of safety guaranteed by experts from Phantom OffRoad Group
- 400 PLN – valid to December 31st 2019
- 500 PLN – valid to February 28th 2020
- 600 PLN – valid to 30th May 2020
- 700 – valid after June 1st 2020, not later that to 10.00 AM on the day of first stage